Sunday, March 25, 2018

Lazy Sunday Service

I was very saddened to hear of the recent death of Philip Kerr. His Bernie Gunther series remains a favourite; one of the few series I would buy in hardback on release so I could catch up with Bernie's tangled and mangled life. There was a large gap between the original trilogy (1989-91) and the next 9 books (2006-17), but it was worth the wait. There's one more due for release shortly, Greeks Bearing Gifts, and he has a number of other novels. Here are my reviews of his books on the blog.

Prussian Blue
The Lady from Zagreb
A Man Without Breath
Field Grey
Prague Fatale
If the Dead Rise Not 
The Other Side of Silence 


My posts this week:
Review of Jade Dragon Mountain by Elsa Hart
Review of The Way Back to Florence by Glenn Haybittle
Can I go home now?

No comments: